Tuesday 23 July 2013

Congratulatory card for my niece....

Hello friends,
Today I am showcasing my card that I made for my niece Akshata....who has received here Presidential scholarship from the University of Buffalo...though we couldn't make to the Graduation Ceremony...just managed to send her this card....CONGRATUALTIONSSSSS Dear AKSHATA....you made us all very proud.

I have used Distress...Tea dye from Crafters Corner
Stamps from Art Bug India
Dies Fancy Flourish from Crafters Corner
A2 Fancy weave from Varna's Creation


3 comments:

  1. Nice work

    Sukanya
    http://craftsbysukanya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...